Why do Physicians Prescribe Orthofix Bone Growth Therapy Devices?
Orthofix is committed to improved outcomes not only with high clinical success rates provided by our Bone Growth Therapy devices but with out next generation technology introduced to the bone growth stimulation market. Orthofix provides avenues to enhance patient involvement in their recovery process and partners with physicians on improved outcomes and patient recovery.
We support our commitment to improved outcomes for you as a provider and to your patients in the following ways:
Proven Effective Therapy:
- Single-piece, cordless design that allows for ease of placement and patient mobility.
- Effective delivery of treatment when worn over clothing, casts and boots.
- 360 degrees of PEMF treatment around the fusion or fracture site that evenly penetrates across tissue, bone and fixation.16,17,20
- Coverage up to 5 vertebral levels.16
Commitment to Outcomes:
- NASS coverage recommendations support the use of PEMF stimulation as an adjunct to spinal fusion surgery in high-risk patients.21
Orthofix bone growth therapy devices are accompanied by the STIM onTrack
The app includes features that:
- Enables physicians to remotely view patient adherence to their prescription.
- Engages patients in their recovery process through treatment calendars, therapy reminders and educational resources.
- Featuring daily treatment reminders and device usage calendars to help patients stay on schedule with their treatments.
- Enabling the sharing of treatment data and patient-reported outcome measure questionnaire (PROM) responses with physicians to assist in understanding your current treatment progress and overall recovery status.**
- Providing links to educational patient resources and connecting patients with our Patient Care team to help ensure patients understand their treatment regimens.
**Information collected via the STIM onTrack™ mobile app is not intended for the diagnosis of diseases or other conditions, or the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
NASS Coverage Recommendations
Support the use of PEMF stimulation as an adjunct to spinal fusion surgery in high-risk patients.
for more information, vist
Helping Connect Physicians to their Patient’s Recovery Remotely
Patient usage of the STIM onTrack mobile app in conjunction with their Bone Growth Therapy device enables physician remote visibility of patient adherence to their prescription and responses of reported outcome measures via the Orthofix DIRECT™ Physician Portal
To learn more about the STIM onTrack mobile app, click below
How PEMF Works Video
Orthofix Bone Growth Therapy devices provide a safe and effective non-surgical PEMF treatment to improve fracture healing and fusion success rates by impacting bone healing at the molecular, cellular and tissue level.4-9